Thursday, October 23, 2014

cobalt



Helloooooooooooo I am glad to be back. I got into a mindset of working every evening and both days at the weekend to be able to pay my parents back for my car (also passed my driving test two weeks ago woo) so I've had 0 time with my mum who I usually enslave to take my photo for me. I had Tuesday afternoon off school though and managed to take these.

Zebra top - ebay £5
Grandad collar shirt - Salvation Army £1
Docs - eBay £50
Skirt - Asos £38
Necklace - Asos £9



Bag - christmas gift 



The skirt and shirt are too big so I don't wear them much but the curve shapes at the sides match which is SO COOL despite feeling like a walking clothes horse all day wearing both at the same time.



It's pretty much half term now and I'm going to try to commit to two or three blog posts to catch up with things I bought and wore throughout the summer still. I'm also going to read troves of everyone's blog posts since about June when I last had a chance to keep up to date. Thanks for reading, even though my consistency on here is non existent.

- Hollie


10 comments:

  1. really great outfit! glad you keep posting here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your top and skirt look perfect together! + the blue with the monochrome looks super cool

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay I was so excited to see you'd posted! Love the outfit and your hair looks really cool

    http://daisychainsforever.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of inlove with you. You're so freakin awesome I could just die

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetheart, puh-leeze don't try to 'fit-in' withe surreal, passing world - they'll just use you to abuse you; try to fit-in withe eternal-God-in-Heaven who made YOU and loves YOU with a passion - precisely what I'm trying to do because this earth is only a testing ground, then eternity, either Up -or- down according to OUR free-will-choices. Looky here…

    Precisely why I had our ‘philanthropic + epiphany’ (= so much to give + vision): wanna see a perfectly cognizant, fully-spectacular, Son-ripened-Heaven?? … yet, I’m not sure if we're on the same page if you saw what I saw. Greetings, earthling. Because I was an actual NDE on the outskirts of the Great Beyond at 15 yet wasn’t allowed in, lemme share with you what I actually know Seventh-Heaven’s Big-Bang’s gonna be like: meet this advanced, bombastic, ex-mortal Upstairs for the most extra-groovy-paradox, pleasure-beyond-measure, Ultra-Yummy-Reality-Addiction in the Great Beyond for a BIG-ol, kick-ass, party-hardy, robust-N-risqué-passion you DO NOT wanna miss the sink-your-teeth-in-the-smmmokin’-hot-deal. Cya soon, girl…

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your outfit is amazing, wow, i'm so in love with your style!
    xx
    www.riotsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wicked, and the pattern mixing is amazing. The cool tones throughout it are beautiful. I'm in awe of the backdrop there, that is a gorgeous setting. Love this post v much!

    http://sonjatitanic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hollie, your blog is fabulous. I wish I could find such great stuff on Ebay like you do. Stunning, as always.


    www.thejuiceboxqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete