Saturday, June 07, 2014

quayside

A super old outfit from one-two months ago . I went out with my family to do the Beaulieu to Buckler's Hard walk on a random Sunday. The villages were both really quaint and kind of like stereotypical chocolate box cottage, war-time England ones. There were ponies/horses wandering around by themselves and small ice cream shops -similar to a place nearer where I live called called Burley. 


Grey jumper - Salvation Army £1
Grid polo neck jumper - eBay £10 ish
Wide pinstripe trousers - eBay - £10 ish
Superga shoes - eBay- £12
Random black socks & scrunchie



After a 4 mile walk we stopped at Steff's Kitchen for food - it was kind of like a deli. Had I been more hungry I'd have pushed the boat out for an actual sandwich but having just relinquished my 7 week prohibition of refined sugar at this point (lent) (i'm not religious) (it was a test of willpower) I opted for a scone.

Crop Top - Topshop £8





I also saw the back of my head in a security camera and realised quite how pressing a matter it was that I get my roots done, as well as get it cut, while I was there (I have since done so). Short hair is such a pain to upkeep.


16 comments:

  1. Trousers are amazing & love the shoes <3

    http://www.lexilikes.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color blocked sweater!

    http://happydayscalilife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should win an award for layering like you have a gift

    http://roseandvintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top is amazing and the outfit just looks great - you're very brave when it comes to style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Ellie your layering skills are on point x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these photos! Your outfit is rad as always <333

    ReplyDelete
  7. such great outfit! omg ban refined sugar you are brave...

    styleriottt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, my! You look so effortlessly cool and pretty! I think you are beautiful and look amazing in any outfit ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those stripy trousers, they look really comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha I did the exact same thing for lent this year! The whole test of willpower thing! You are the queen of layering and this looks sooo lovely n cosy xx

    www.hellopookie.blogspot.com
    www.rollerskag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your trousers are amazing! I love them

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these photos, so so pretty. So jealous of how comfy and laid back you look x

    rubys-eyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. rather irrelevant, but i absolutely love your hair!! ♥ Your outfit is amazing too.

    Holly │Flower Crowns and Daisy Chains

    ReplyDelete
  14. you look really tough but super comfortable? amazing

    secret-hipster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete